Bergen poncho has been a community favorite for years, and Bergen mini allows you and your child to match outfits.
This oversized kids’ poncho offers the same features as the adult poncho, and it’s both waterproof and breathable.
This rain poncho for kids is created using our 3-layer Care Tech fabric, which is made from 100% recycled polyester. It has taped sealed seams and all three layers are TPU-laminated.
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
- Kids sizes (2-12 years)
- Oversized silhouette
- Reflective details
- Chest pocket with flap
- Easy to pull-on
- Fold up sleeve adjustment
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.