A new and improved version of BLÆSTs classic women’s winter jacket.
The Bjorli down jacket has a clean-looking silhouette with minimal lines. It utilizes lightweight down insulation, keeping you warm and comfortable throughout the winter. This down jacket works just as well with a pair of jeans as it does with cargo pants or hiking trousers.
The jacket has a straight fit and is true to size. The model is 175 cm tall and wearing size S.
This women’s down jacket is created using Care Tech, BLÆST's own fabric. It has:
- 2L Care Tech Pro
- 2-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- 100% recycled polyester (GRS-certified)
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
Washing a down jacket can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our jackets can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down jacket, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your jacket inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the jacket alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the jacket. Make sure you shake and puff the jacket every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.