As it’s both waterproof and breathable, the Helleren coat is a versatile style that works just as well on a windy day as on a rainy day.
The coat has a straight fit and medium length, and the hood has a molded brim that you can adjust to fit your needs.
The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L. Helleren coat is true to size, and you should size up if you want a more oversized look.
Like many of our shell jackets, the Helleren coat is created using Care Tech, BLÆSTs own fabric.
- 3L Care Tech Pro
- 3-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- 100% Recycled Polyester (GRS certified)
- Straight fit, medium length
- Adjustable hood with molded brim
- Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
- Waterproof (20 000 mm)
- Lycra at the sleeve for a snug fit
- Vent at the back
- Two inside chest pockets
- Removable reflective tag
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.