Trench coats never go out of style, and our Klipra coat makes you look sharp while shielding you from the elements.
It is waterproof, windproof, and breathable, and the hood can be hidden in the stand collar when you don’t need it.
The belt creates a feminine silhouette and comes with a magnetic Fidlock® buckle. The coat has one chest pocket, one sleeve pocket, and utility pockets with both top and side opening.
The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing a size S. Klipra Coat tends to run big, so choose your regular size for an oversized fit or size down if you want a fitted look.
The Klipra trench coat is created using BLÆSTs own fabric, Care Tech, which is made from 100% recycled polyester.
- 3-layer TPU lamination with taped seams.
- Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
- Waterproof (20 000 mm)
- Belt with a magnetic Fidlock® buckle
- An additional belt (self-fabric) so you can create a more classic look
- Adjustable hood with a molded brim. You can hide to hood in the stand collar when you don't need it.
- Adjustable collar
- Utility pockets with both top and side opening
- Chest pocket
- Sleeve cargo pocket
- Removable reflective tag
- Adjustable sleeve cuff
- Vent at the back
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.