Spitsbergen down jacket
This women's down jacket is a fusion of style and functionality inspired by our bestselling poncho design.
Spitsbergen down jacket combines the elegance of a poncho with the practical features of a jacket, offering a unique and versatile outerwear option. The standout feature of this jacket is the big, constructed hood, which adds a statement-making element to the overall design.
To ensure a secure and seamless closure, the jacket is equipped with a magnet press-stud at the placket. The jacket also includes welt pockets at the chest and hip.
In addition, the Spitsbergen down jacket comes with removable belt with a magnetic Fidlock® buckle at the waist, allowing you to customize the waistline based on your desired look. The inside of the sleeves is designed with Lycra cuffs, and the jacket has a reflective logo printed on the chest for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
Since Spitsbergen is oversized, we recommend you choose a jacket that is one size smaller than your regular size. The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size S.
This women’s winter jacket is created using our Care Tech fabric, which is made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS-certified). The down is RDC certified.
- 2L care tech pro
- Ultrasonic 2-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
Washing a down jacket can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our jackets can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down jacket, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your jacket inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the jacket alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the jacket. Make sure you shake and puff the jacket every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.