Standal is a workwear-inspired jacket that combines workwear’s rugged and timeless style with advanced performance and modern design.
This men’s jacket is constructed with a focus on durability and craftsmanship, and it features slanted welt pockets at the front and a spread collar that adds an element of refinement to the jacket.
When creating the Standal jacket, we also carefully selected fabrics and features that will make this garment versatile and functional. One example is the Coldblack®-technology, which reflects heat and UV rays.
The final touch is the embroidered logo, which adds a layer of sophistication and personalization to the garment, making it stand out and reflect a unique identity.
The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L.
This 3-layer jacket is designed with the finest Schoeller technologies, including:
NanoSphere®: a technology that makes the fabric highly water and dirt-repellent.
Coldblack®: a technology integrated into the fabric to reflect heat and UV rays, keeping you cool and protected under the sun.
C_changeTM: a technology that offers superior breathability and moisture management. It intelligently adapts to changes in temperature and humidity, keeping you comfortable and dry throughout the day.
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.