Standal is a regular pant with a 3-layer membrane quality, making it a premium choice for the modern man seeking style and functionality.
These pants are designed with the utmost attention to detail, featuring innovative Schoeller technologies for enhanced performance. We have, for instance, incorporated the Coldblack® technology. It reflects heat and UV rays, keeping you cool and protected under the sun.
The pants have slanted pockets at the front and two welted pockets at the back. The embroidered logo adds a touch of sophistication and personalization to the garment.
The model is 189,5 cm tall and is wearing size L.
This pair of trousers is designed with the finest 3-layer Schoeller quality, utilizing:
NanoSphere® technology: makes the fabric highly water and dirt-repellent.
Coldblack® technology: integrated into the fabric to reflect UV rays and heat.
C_changeTM technology: offers superior breathability and moisture management.
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.