Boasting a sleek and seamless exterior, the Stordal Jacket has been constructed using our esteemed 2-L Care-Tech Pro fabric that repels water, breaths and keeps the wind at bay, all desired characteristics of any outerwear piece for this time of year. Equipped with a handful of secure pockets, a high-neck collar and down insulation, it’s hard to look past this jacket.
– Down Insulated
– Reflex details
– Full front zip with chin guard
– Side pockets with flap
– Inner security pocket
– Internal zip at the collar for hood adjustment
– Adjustable sleeve opening with elastic lycra cuff
– Drawcord adjustability on hem
– 2L Care-Tech Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination
– Taped sealed seams
– Waterproof rating: 20 000 mm
– Breathability: 10 000gm/24hrs
– Filling - RDS approved 90% duck down, 10% feather
Washing a down/insulated jacket can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our jackets can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down jacket, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your jacket inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the jacket alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the jacket. Make sure you shake and puff the jacket every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.