The Stryn pant offers a perfect combination of style, comfort, and functionality.
These unisex trousers have a relaxed fit with wide legs, allowing for freedom of movement and a stylish silhouette. In addition, the Stryn pant offers smart features such as water-repellent 2-ways zip in the sideseam (can be taken off completely) and slanted zip pockets and welted pockets at the back.
The model is 189,5 cm and is wearing a size L.
This 3-layer pant utilizes Care Tech Pro, our high-quality fabric made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified). All layers are TPU laminated, and the seams are taped. The Stryn pant is waterproof (20 000 mm) and breathable (10 000 gm/24hr).
The pant has:
- Adjustable belt at waist with buckles in the sideseam
- Water-repellent slanted zip pockets
- Welt pockets at the back
- Water-repellent 2-way zips in the sideseam
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.