Are you searching for a comfortable anorak that’s both waterproof and lightweight? Look no further!
Valder RS is created using a durable Ripstop fabric, which is also light and breathable. The anorak has a zip in front, Primaloft® insulation in the collar, and two side pockets.
The model is 184 cm tall and is wearing a size L in the color Dawn Blue, and size M in Black. This is a unisex style with an oversized fit. For men, we recommend choosing your regular size, or to size down for a slimmer fit.
– Ripstop fabric
– Primaloft® insulation in the collar
– Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
– Waterproof (20 000 mm)
– 3L Care-RS Pro
– 100% Recycled polyester
– 3 layer TPU lamination with woven backing
– Taped sealed seams
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.
Do you have any questions about orders, payment, or shipping? Check out the overview of frequently asked questions in our help center.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions there, do not hesitate to contact us.