Rauma down jacket
A staple BLÆST menswear silhouette, the Rauma down jacket welcomes a new iteration with updated technical details for autumn/winter 2023. Insulated using responsibly sourced down and incorporating 2L Care-Tech Pro construction, this is the optimal jacket for shielding yourself from rain, wind, or snow.
The model is 189,5 cm tall and is wearing size L.
The Rauma down jacket is utilizing Care Tech, our very own fabric made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS-certified). It has a 2-layer TPU lamination and taped seams.
The jacket is:
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
Washing a down jacket can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our jackets can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down jacket, make sure to close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your jacket inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the jacket alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the jacket. Make sure you shake and puff the jacket every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.