Stordal down vest
Stordal is a versatile and stylish unisex down vest that offers an optimal combination of warmth, comfort, and functionality.
The vest features a funnel neck with a hood hidden inside the collar. To ensure a secure and seamless close, the Stordal vest is equipped with a two-way zip closure and a magnet press stud at the placket.
This down vest has a welt pocket at the front and a discreet zippered pocket at the back. It also has a concealed bungee-style drawstring at the hem, which allows you to customize the fit.
The Stordal vest also features a reflective logo printed at the chest for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
This vest is oversized, so we recommend sizing down for a more fitted look. The model is 189,5 cm tall and is wearing size L.
The Stordal vest utilizes RDC-certified down and Care Tech, a fabric made from 100% recycled polyester (GRS-certified).
- 2L care tech pro
- Ultrasonic 2-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- Waterproof: 20 000 mm
- Breathable: 10 000 gm/24hrs
Washing a down product can seem like a daunting task, which is understandable. It does take time. But if you’ve spilled hot chocolate or played outside in the mud with your kids, you might have to.
Luckily, our products can handle machine wash and tumble dryer – so all you have to do, is follow a few easy steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Before you wash your down vest, make sure to close all zippers.
- Remove attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Turn your vest inside out and make sure the front zipper is closed.
- Wash the vest alone, with tumble dryer balls. If your washing machine has a program for down products, you should use this. If not, select a gentle washing program at 30º.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and the color of the fabric.
- Tumble dry at low heat with tumble dryer balls. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you should hang-dry the vest. Make sure you shake and puff the vest every half hour until it’s completely dry.
- Do not iron the product.
As an add-on you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after washing, for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.