The new classic! With a sophisticated blend of style, comfort, and weather protection – Godøy is the perfect work jacket.
It is crafted with meticulous attention to detail to elevate your outerwear collection, and the “car coat” look offers a perfect fusion of timeless elegance and modern functionality.
The 3-layer construction protects against the elements, and the outer layer is water-repellent and wind resistant to help you stay dry and comfortable in any weather. The Godøy jacket will effortlessly complement any ensemble, whether it’s your work outfit or what you wear to a casual outing.
The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing a size L.
The Godøy men’s jacket has a regular fit and is created using a 3-layer TPU lamination. It has:
- 3L Care Tech Pro
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Taped sealed seams
- Regular fit
- Zip in front
- Breathable (10 000 GM/24HRS)
- Waterproof (20 000 mm)
- Lycra cuffs
- Two inside chest pocket
- Reflective removable tag
- Cargo pocket at sleeve
- Padded (insulated) stand collar
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.