The Stad coat is designed to offer the perfect combination of sophistication, comfort, and versatility. The spread collar is a timeless design detail that adds an element of refinement to the coat.
It is equipped with welt pockets, so the coat offers both practicality and style. These pockets are seamlessly integrated into the coat’s design, providing a discreet and convenient place to store your essentials while keeping the coat lines uninterrupted.
The coat’s raglan sleeves offer a relaxed and comfortable fit, allowing for a full range of movement without sacrificing style. The raglan sleeve design adds a subtle sporty touch to the overall aesthetic.
The Stad coat also has a magnet button in the top, which provides a sleek and seamless appearance while ensuring effortless fastening.
This coat is true to size. The model is 189,5 cm and wearing a size L.
This coat from BLÆST is created using our own fabric, Care Tech, and has:
- 3-layer TPU lamination
- Taped seams
- 100% recycled polyester (GRS certified)
It is also:
- Waterproof: 20 000
- Breathable 10000 gm/24hr
- Adjustable bottom sleeve hem
- Adjustable hood with molded brim
- Welt pockets with zip closing
- Spread collar
When it’s time to wash your poncho, pants or other non-insulated BLÆST products, you can easily do that by following these steps:
- Do not dry clean.
- Close all zippers, buttons, and sleeve cuffs.
- Remove the attachable reflective tags. If your product has a belt, you should remove this too, if possible.
- Make sure you wash the garment separately.
- Use a mild detergent, but no bleach, softening or rinsing agents. They can damage the water-resistant properties and colors of the fabric.
- Machine wash at 30º. If possible, select a wash cycle that rinses the garment twice.
- Hang the product to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
As an add-on, you can use water repellent spray on the outside of the garment after it has dried for optimal water-resistance. This has nothing to do with the waterproof quality of the garment, but it does make it easier for water to roll off the outer fabric.